top of page



For studies lasting more than six (06) months it is necessary to obtain a temporary resident visa, under the category: 

Study visa.


And for studies in the province of Québec it is necessary to obtain a study permit, the CAQ- certificat d'acceptation du Québec


Official website of the Government of Quebec:





The visa is taken on Brazilian soil and has a certain validity but it does not necessarily mean that you can stay on Canadian soil all that time.


So only when you travel, the Canadian official will determine the length of stay for that period, and will stamp the validity on your passport. Usually for a student visa the length of stay is the same as the visa, so it is easy to get confused.

If you want guidance in this part, consult our team.




Study + Work

Learn more about studying and working in Canada

Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 11.27.54

post-study work

Learn more about the post-study work visa process


PEQ- Immigration Study

Learn more about Québec's immigration process 

bottom of page