top of page

TrabalhO Pós Estudos


PGWP-post-graduation work permit 

After completing an eligible college course (minimum 900 hours and 8 months duration)  to the government program  you  may  apply for a new visa, now a   visa from  work  full-time for the same period in which he studied.

Example:  if you  studied 3 years  will have now until  3 years of work visa, and all this you do from here in Canada, without having to leave the country.  

** A GOOD EXCEPTION: if  for 2 years of studies the government can grant 3 years of work visa.

For more details see here:

bottom of page