top of page

What language level do I need to take the technical course?

To take the technical course  it is necessary to have advanced level , which would correspond to the level  8 or 9 of French or English. On this link you can take a no-obligation test just to find out what level you are according to the Canadian school.

Can I work if I take a language course?

Unfortunately the rule changed in June 2014 and it is no longer possible to have work permits for this course.

Can I immigrate after taking the course?

If it is a DEC course, yes, just before graduating you can enter Canada in the immigration process.

I am married/stable union, will my husband/wife be able to work?

If it is a course that participates in the study+work, for the period you study she/he can work full time.

bottom of page